LISTING or REVIEW?: LISTINGS are done with information sent to me only - no samples were personally used. REVIEWS are done by me personally after using the samples sent to me.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Crump Cap - (A LISTING)




"A few years ago, my toddler daughter loved to put her gooey, sticky hands in her hair at every meal. The only way to get the food out of her hair was to bathe her, which was sometimes difficult to do, since her little sister was a newborn at the time. Then one day during an incredibly messy lunch, I spotted her winter hat nearby and put it on her head. It worked like a charm, no messy hair, and she didn't mind having it on! I searched the internet looking for hair bibs for babies and toddlers, and was astonished when I couldn't find anything. So I developed my own, finding a comfy, waterproof fabric that could be wiped off or thrown in the washer. The Crumb Cap was born, out of necessity. My youngest also wore the Crumb Cap, when she started solid foods, and it gave her the confidence to self-feed, and as a busy mom of three, I didn't have to worry about sticky, gooey hair. The Crumb Cap helped us through our messy mealtimes, and will surely help with yours too!" - Sue


Crumb Cap Features: •Made in USA •Wipes clean, rinses off, dries quick •Soft and Flexible Velcro® fastener under chin •Lightweight, breathable, and waterproof •Non-Vinyl •PVC, BPA, lead and Pthalate free •Stain resistant •Soft and comfortable on inside •Fits over most hair accessories •Machine Washable •Available in two sizes, 6-18M and 18M+ •Available in two colors •Perfect for Daycare •Mom Invented •Meets CPSIA requirements •Patent Pending


Please contact us if you have any questions, or if you are using the Crumb Cap, we would love to hear from you and share your story! You can also email us directly at info@crumbcap.com or call 541-914-5335.



No comments:

Post a Comment